In this box you'll find:
1x 120-page Kill Team: Shadowvaults rules manual: Plunge deeper into the Gallowdark, with background material exploring this vast space hulk and the operatives seeking to escape its clutches. This manual also offers new rules, datacards, and background tables for both the Kasrkin and Hierotek Circle kill teams, plus additional killzone rules for sentry turrets and robots, nine Shadow Ops missions with new rules for infiltration, and nine Critical Ops missions for playing in the Gallowdark.
18x Citadel miniatures: Two full kill teams, including Astra Militarum miniatures available for the first time in this box, each featuring a wide array of customisation and alternate assembly options. Extra components allow for deep personalisation of your Kill Team, and many models can be assembled as multiple different kinds of operative.
Kasrkin Kill Team:
- 10 all-new elite Astra Militarum troops, available for the first time in this set – replete with incredible details and loads of options
- Components to build specialists like a Combat Medic, Demo-trooper, Sharpshooter, Gunner, and Recon-trooper
- Full transfer sheet with 597 markings and icons
Hierotek Circle Kill Team:
- Eight Necron models – five of these can be built as Immortals or Deathmarks, along with a Cryptek Technomancer, and an upgrade frame to build mechanical aides
- Extra components to build specialists like the Apprentek, Immortal Despotek, Plasmacyte Reanimator and Plasmacyte Accelerator
- Additional cosmetic options to customise your Necrons
45x pieces of Killzone: Gallowdark terrain: This modular system of walls, doors, and pillars can be arranged in a huge variety of configurations to create different room and corridor layouts, with glueless assembly allowing you to adjust their positioning in-game. It includes 11 new pieces of terrain, including a sentry turret, robot crawler, security panels, cameras, bomb, weapons lockers, and equipment stashes.
1x double-sided Shadowvaults game board: Set up your terrain on this folding cardboard game board measuring 30" by 22", depicting the battle-scarred deck plating of the space hulk on both sides.
These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel Colour paints.
You'll need a copy of Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team Core Book to make full use of this supplement.