This bloody tome is a must-have guide for those who collect and play the servants of the Skull Throne. It contains all the rules needed to play a World Eaters army along with a forbidden library of sanguine lore. Learn about the initial seeds of Angron’s betrayal, the gory battles of Khârn the Betrayer – Khorne’s most ardent Heretic Astartes champion – and the blood-crazed hordes which make up this most feared of Traitor Legions.
Inside this 88-page hardback book, you'll find:
– In-depth background information on the World Eaters, from the dark days of the Horus Heresy to millenia spent in exile across the warp
– Bloody artwork featuring gruesome depictions of World Eaters slaking their fury across the galaxy
– All the rules you need to play a World Eaters army, including 22 datasheets, Blood Tithe rules, Warlord Traits, Relics, rules for fielding the Disciples of the Red Angel, Stratagems, and more
– Rules for Crusade campaigns and narrative games that allow you to claim the skulls of worthy foes and win Khorne's favour
– An 'Eavy Metal showcase featuring literal Legions of gorgeously painted World Eaters miniatures
With this book, you will also receive a code to unlock Codex: World Eaters content in Warhammer 40,000: The App.